The past two months I have found myself wearing makeup more often than usual, as I have been getting out of the house more often. (yay!!!) I have also been enjoying shopping my stash lately since I have some things I'd like to use up, and I've just been into enjoying what I have. It's good to feel like you're actually using and enjoying what you've bought. In any case, I'll stop blathering on and tell you my favorites!
- 100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Superfruits- I won't go too much into detail about this product since I just did a blog post on it. It's a great foundation with awesome coverage and SPF 20 that doesn't irritate my skin. What's not to love?
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation- This is a FABULOUS powder foundation. It contains an SPF of 50, which is a HUGE plus, and has a very very good coverage. It doesn't look cakey even on my DRY skin, and is very buildable. On days when I am in a hurry or just don't feel like messing with liquid foundation, I throw this on with a little mineral corrector and some under eye concealer, and I'm done. It also sets liquid foundation really well. Highly recommend this product.
- Pumpkin and Poppy Oak Bark Contouring Powder- This is a fair girl's dream. It's a cool toned powder that never looks ashy or too much on my skin. It provides a very natural contour and can also be built up for a more dramatic look. I have never found something that wasn't too dark or orange on me until now. I'm not even particularly careful when applying this product, and I never look like a crazy person after I've contoured.
- Milani Liquif'eye in #07 Purple- This is just a great pencil liner that stays on all day and has some really pretty purple duochrome to it. It doesn't smudge or run on me at all. Great staple liner if you as obsessed with purple as I am.
- Milani Liquif'eye in #04 Aqua- This is a GORGEOUS teal liner that I have been using in my upper or lower lashline when I decide to go for a more neutral look. It's a great pop of color, and I just love the color. I usually wear it with my Hard Candy duo which you will read about next >.<
- Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow Duo in High Maintenance- This is a great thing to have for days when you don't want to think about what you're going to do with your eye makeup or for when you're just in a hurry. It's a very good staple to have in your collection and pairs well with the the Milani eyeliner in Aqua as I mention earlier.
- Pumpkin and Poppy mineral eyeshadow in Melanie- This is in my top 3 favorite eyeshadow out of my entire collection. It is described on Veggie Beauty's website as "a dusty pink silver beige." This is an extremely versatile color and can look so different depending on what colors you pair it with. It is also a lovely all over the lid color. I can't even describe how beautiful it is . I have used it at least 95% of the time since I got it.
- Pumpkin and Poppy mineral eyeshadow in Riviera- I love pairing this with Melanie. It's described on Veggie Beauty's website as a "matte taupe." It's beautiful and easy to blend even though it's a matte pigment. This is a staple in my collection and is a must have for taupe lovers.
- The All Natural Face Vegan Eyeshadow in Fairy Mist- I love this color. It makes for a lovely crease color as well as an all over the lid color. It's described on the website as being grey, purple, gold and violet. It's a very interesting color and is a great way to spice up a neutral.
- The All Natural Face Vegan Eyeshadow in Purple Chrome- This may be my favorite purple eyeshadow. It certainly has been the past couple of months, and is a must have for purple lovers. It's described on the website as a silvery purple, and it's BEAUTIFUL.
- Pumpkin and Poppy lipgloss in Spring Haze- As I have mentioned, I adore purple. Spring haze is a fun purple gloss and has a great formula. It is moisturizing and lasted about three hours on me. Veggie Beauty's website describes this as a purple-pink gloss with fuscia cosmetic glitter and is flavored with strawberry and vanilla flavor oil. It smells amazing, but is not overly sweet, nor is it an overpowering scent in the least.
- Pumpkin and Poppy lip pencil in Marianne- I think Veggie beauty has a real talent for formulating lip products. This lip pencil is a gorgeous color, moisturizing, AND longwearing. It lasted 4 hours on my lips through some talking and drinking, and it also fades nicely when it does start to wear off. It left a nice stain on my lips and did not dry them out at all. I LOVE this lip pencil. It's described on Veggie Beauty's website as mute, soft pink with blue undertones and a glossy finish.
- Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in Romantic Rose- This is a great go to lip color for days when you're in a hurry. It's a rosy nude color with a sheen to it. I would say it's a "your lips, but better" color, and is a staple in my collection.
Whew! That's it for my favorites! I hope this wasn't terribly boring without pictures. I hope you all had a great weekend and continue to have a great week!