These are the products I would repurchase in a heartbeat and feel that I will always have in my home.
This is a collab that was started by Brianna from iluvjesse444. Be sure to check out all the other participants' videos and/or blog posts by clicking here.
1. Coconut Oil: (Pretend it's in the picture. I forgot to bring it out) I use coconut oil for SO many things. I use them to make wipes for my daughter, in my hair, and to remove my makeup. An organic, unrefined coconut is best =)
2. Raw Honey: I use this to wash my face. It helps reduce break outs, redness, and since it doesn't foam it helps keep my skin from getting dry.
3. George's Always Active Aloe Spray: This is a very multipurpose product for me. I use it like you would a toner, mix it with clay masks, and use it as a makeup finishing spray! I think this would also make a great mixing medium for pigments. It helps reduce acne and breakouts, and it's also hydrating!
4. 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream: This is my HG eye cream. It hydrates, has reduced my dark circles dramatically, and works really well under makeup.
5. Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil: Another multipurpose product in my collection. I use this in the summer to set foundation when I need it. This also is really good to use with an under eye concealer that has creasing problems. It also makes stubborn shadows blend easier.
6. Pumpkin and Poppy Oak Bark Contouring Powder: I've raved about this product in many posts on this blog. It provides a subtle contour for light skin tones and blends really well.
7. Pumpkin and Poppy Lady of Light Cream Highlighter: This is the only highlight that I feel I need. It works beautifully with my skin tone, and it's not over the top.
8. The All Natural Faced Vegan Cream Blush in Juicy Peach: This product is cheap and AMAZING. This is a lovely, natural peach flush on my skin tone. I plan on buying many more shades.
9. Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Cream Foundation: I reviewed this product here. It provides light to medium coverage, has amazing staying power, and works great for dry and normal skin.
10. The All Natural Face Vegan Eyeshadow in Fairy Mist: This is a very unique color that is great in the crease and all over the lid.
11. Pumpkin and Poppy lip pencil in Never Was a Cornflake Girl: Perfect peachy nude for me. Great formula and great for layering.