Monday, February 10, 2014

FOTD: Valentine's Collab "Sour" Look

I am collaborating with a few ladies to do a Valentine's inspired two in one look. This is the "sour" look that I came up with. You'll be able to see the sweet look Wednesday on my channel. I hope you enjoy =) 

P.S. It looks like I don't have a neck because of the sweat shirt I'm wearing. Go ahead and judge me. I can't be bothered. (Period week) =P 



Eyes: 
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring powder in Oak Bark (brows)
The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Milk (under brow)
Silk Naturals pigment in Cache (under brow)
Geogirl easy eyeliner pencil in April Mist (used as cream eyeshadow)
Silk Naturals pigment in Focus (crease, lower lash line)
Silk Naturals pigment in  Fisk (lid)
Silk Naturals pigment in Tweak (outer corner, deep socket)
Beauty from the Earth pigment in Livid (outer corner, outer crease)
 Beauty from the Earth pigment in Vamp (middle of lid, packed over liner)
Silk Naturals cream eyeliner in Film Noir (tight line, upper lash line)
100% Pure mascara in Black Tea

Face:
Silk Naturals HD cream foundation in G20 & G30
Mychelle concealer in Cream
Oh Sudz concealer in Medium Yellow
The All Natural Face powder concealer in Salmon
Jane Iredale powder foundation in Ivory
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
Shiro blush in Potion
Glamour Doll Eyes blush in My First Time
Brija cream highlighter in Stolen Luxury

Lps: 
Silk Naturals slick stick in Pulse


2 comments:

  1. I'm not judging. Do what you want chica. Love the look. I love pulse slick stick

    ReplyDelete