Monday, January 23, 2017

FOTD: A Little Glass Vial (January VC)



I look like a grumpy bitch, because I took about 100 pictures,and they were all shit, lol. Those who take makeup photos know my feels. 

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Brija Adhesive Eye Wax
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadow in My Face Is a Crime Scene, Dad
Notoriously Morbid eyeshadow in I'll Keep Those Vultures Guessing
Nyx Slide on Pencil in Black
Essence Princess Lash Mascara in False Lash Effect

Face:
Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral 
Pumpkin and Poppy inner glow powder in Aphrodite
Pumpkin and Poppy contour powder in Oak Bark
Notoriously Morbid Highlight in I Thought I'd Seen a Ghost

Lips:
Notorously Morbid Mystic Matte in Ritual
Notoriously Morbid changeling top coat in Zydrate

No comments:

Post a Comment