Monday, February 27, 2017

FOTD: Rainy Day


Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
Brija Adhesive Eye Wax
(all shadows are Notoriously Morbid)
So Goes My Nation
Curds and Whey
Mr. Library
Fight For Beauty
Glorious Honor
Neutered
I Thought I'd Seen a Ghost Highlight 
Nyx Faux White eyeliner in White Smoke
Nyx Slide On eyeliner in Jet Black
Essence Princess Lash Mascara in False Lash Effect

Brows:
Clean Cauldron eyeshadow in Full Moon

Face:
Brija Turmeric Primer Serum
Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
Pumpkin and Poppy contour powder in Oak Bark
Notoriously Morbid blush in Music
Notoriously Morbid highlight in I Thought I'd Seen a Ghost

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte in Necropolis

No comments:

Post a Comment