Monday, June 26, 2017

FOTD: Pride




I dyed my hair last night! (Finally) I tried Artic Fox Aquamarine for the first time, and I'm loving it so far. It was easier to use than what I'm used to. As long as it doesn't fade super quickly, it's a winner. I'm always really excited to do my makeup with freshly washed hair so, I thought it was the perfect time for rainbow smokey eyes. Happy Pride!

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Louvre
Sugarpill eyeshadows in:
Love +
Flamepoint
Acidberry
Midori
Velocity
2AM
Kat Von D eyeshadows in:
Skull
Star
Nyx Slide On Eyeliner in Jet Black
Physician's Formula pen eyeliner in Ultra Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Kiss Faux Minx Lashes in Gala

Brows:
Red Apple Lipstick eyeliner in Deep Navy
Kat Von D eyeshadow in Velour 

Face:
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair
Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
Teri Miyahira bronzer in Passion
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Moonstone

Lips:
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Thistle 

No comments:

Post a Comment