Monday, August 7, 2017

FOTD: Swampy Glittery Smokey Eye



It's lovely, gloomy, and rainy out, and I listened to the first several Goo Goo Dolls albums while I beat this face. I hope everyone is having a pleasant day! 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Brija eyeshadows in Produce Guy, Tropical Lush, You Are Not My Mother, Quailman, and Can I Keep You?
Brija glitter in Apatite
Colourpop Creme Gel Colour in Prance
Nyx Slide On eyeliner in Jet Black
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Kiss #11 Lashes

Brows:
Red Apple Lipstick eyeliner in Deep Navy

Face:
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle The Ivory
Tarte Shape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair
Brija Cream Bronzer in Vitamin D 
Brija Cream Blush in Poise
Brija Cream Highlight in You're The One That I Want

Lips:
Brija Organic Lipstick in Upstage 

No comments:

Post a Comment