Monday, July 30, 2018

FOTD: Dream



My makeup habits have changed so much since becoming pregnant and summer break. Most days, I go out bare faced with both kids in tow, looking for iced coffee and snacks. Some days, I throw on a very fast neutral look, because we're doing something with family. Then, there are some days that I get to do the damn thing. This was one of those days. I didn't feel like doing my hair in the full face photo and my husband was doing weird dances in front of me while I was trying to take pictures, but I still wanted you to see the full look. 

Eyes:
SugarPill eyeshadows in, Kimchi, Poison Plum, Velocity, and Acidberry
Notoriously Morbid Multichrome in Dream
Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter in Helia
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion

Face:
Pumpkin and Poppy Tara Moisturizing Bronzer
100% Pure blush in Peach
Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter in Helia

Lips:
Urban Decay lipstick in Abstract


1 comment: