Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Review:Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser

I have dry, sensitive skin that does not appreciate my scrubbing it with multiple makeup removers at the end of the day to get my water proof mascara and eyeliner off. I also wear contacts and have semi-sensitive eyes to begin with. Having searched for a one-step solution to this problem for quite a while,  I was rather hopeful when I saw a review of this product shared on VeggieBeauty's Facebook page. I immediately purchased it from Vitacost, I believe, and anxiously awaited it's arrival. I must say that I was not disappointed. 
With one pump of product, this truly gentle cleanser takes off any face makeup that I have on. This includes liquid, cream, and powder products. It also does not make the redness around my nose and cheeks flare up, as usually happens when I cleanse my face with most any cleanser. Just one pump of this also gets rid of all of my eye makeup if I have not used TONS of waterproof eyeliner and mascara. On the days that I do slather on the waterproof stuff, I simply use another half pump, which takes care of what was left over from the first full pump.
I find this process much easier than using a makeup wipe, waterproof eye makeup remover, and then cleansing my face. At the end of this process, no matter how gentle I try to be, my face tends to be red and sometimes burning. Oh, and this product comes with a pump as you can see, which only adds to the convenience factor. Also, a one step solution is cheaper as you're buying less products. I consider this cleanser to be very affordable at $8.99 on the Vitacost website. If you are unfamiliar with Vitacost, I highly recommend you check it out. It's a great way to save money on skincare and cosmetics as well as many other things. I digress. I highly recommend this product for anyone, whether or not you have sensitive skin.
Thanks for your time, and I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I may have to try this! I had my eye on some other cruelty free cleansers, but with Vitacosts' prices you can't beat it! :). Great blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love it. If you get it, let me know what you think! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete