Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tag: 5 Products I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On

I thought this was a neat tag, and my camera has decided not to cooperate with me for some reason. Hopefully I can get the problem fixed tonight, but in the meantime, I thought this would be fun to do!

  1. Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette: This seems to be a very nice, cool-toned palette that I can see myself getting a ton of use out of. The colors in it are beautiful, high quality, and this palette is cheaper than the Urban Decay Naked 2 that I've had my eye on for a while. I've decided to go with this option instead since I am more attracted to the colors and the price tag. 
  2. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream: I'm going to have to agree with DanielleLovesGlitter on this one. I have been swooning over this product since CosmeticCouturier started using it it her youtube videos. The difference in her skin is amazing, and I definitely need some help since I'm fair, nocturnal, and naturally have dark circles to begin with. I think this eye cream and I will have a long, happy life together once I finally get my paws on it.
  3. Inglot Eyeshadows: I have been wanting some of these shadows for quite a while now. They will most likely be my next eyeshadow purchase, though I have no idea what colors I want yet. The freedom system is such a good deal, and the packaging seems to be superior to any of the other palettes and systems that are out at the moment.
  4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation: Tarte offers porcelain options in both a yellow and pink tone. I've seen some great reviews on this, and I've been searching for a HG foundation for those days when I want to be flawless. 
  5. OCC Skin Conceal: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics offers a very wide selection of colors. Every review I have seen of this product states that the product looks just like skin and can be used both under they eyes and on the rest of the face. I will need a replacement concealer when I am done with what I'm currently using since it's no longer cruelty free. I think this is going to be a great option.

    I would love to see what 5 products you can't wait to get your hands on. Thanks for your time, and I hope you're having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I already love my Coffee Bean Eye Cream by 100% pure! The Romantic Pallet is Gorgeous. I love my Tarte full coverage foundations but I have to really moisturize since I am so dry and mix a little medium with my light. The brush makes all the difference with this foundation.

    I also would love to try some inglot shadows and OCC stuff. So excited OCC is coming to Sephora!

    Great blog! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dry skin, too. The thing that has helped me the most with making my foundation look nice even though I'm so dry is the Selma Hyak(sp?) facial scrub. it's very gentle and makes my skin look very smooth.

    ReplyDelete