- Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette: This seems to be a very nice, cool-toned palette that I can see myself getting a ton of use out of. The colors in it are beautiful, high quality, and this palette is cheaper than the Urban Decay Naked 2 that I've had my eye on for a while. I've decided to go with this option instead since I am more attracted to the colors and the price tag.
- 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream: I'm going to have to agree with DanielleLovesGlitter on this one. I have been swooning over this product since CosmeticCouturier started using it it her youtube videos. The difference in her skin is amazing, and I definitely need some help since I'm fair, nocturnal, and naturally have dark circles to begin with. I think this eye cream and I will have a long, happy life together once I finally get my paws on it.
- Inglot Eyeshadows: I have been wanting some of these shadows for quite a while now. They will most likely be my next eyeshadow purchase, though I have no idea what colors I want yet. The freedom system is such a good deal, and the packaging seems to be superior to any of the other palettes and systems that are out at the moment.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation: Tarte offers porcelain options in both a yellow and pink tone. I've seen some great reviews on this, and I've been searching for a HG foundation for those days when I want to be flawless.
- OCC Skin Conceal: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics offers a very wide selection of colors. Every review I have seen of this product states that the product looks just like skin and can be used both under they eyes and on the rest of the face. I will need a replacement concealer when I am done with what I'm currently using since it's no longer cruelty free. I think this is going to be a great option.
I would love to see what 5 products you can't wait to get your hands on. Thanks for your time, and I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Tag: 5 Products I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On
I thought this was a neat tag, and my camera has decided not to cooperate with me for some reason. Hopefully I can get the problem fixed tonight, but in the meantime, I thought this would be fun to do!