Thursday, July 4, 2013

FOTD: Happy Fourth!!!!

Happy 4th of July, everyone! I hope everyone is having a fun, safe day with your family and friends! I got my order in from The All Natural Face yesterday (haul coming soon), and I wanted to use the blue liner that I purchased for my 4th of July look. I hope you enjoy =) 



Eyes:
The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (to help shadows stay in very hot, humid weather)
The All Natural Face Vegan Eyeshadow in Fawn
Pumpkin and Poppy pigment in In the Buff
The All Natural Face Vegan Gel Eyeliner in Boysenberry 
Physician's Formula Fake Out Mascara

Face:
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Cream Foundation in Warm Three
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light 
OCC Skin Conceal in Y0
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

Lips:
Lip Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment