Tuesday, July 2, 2013

FOTD: Minimal

Sometimes after I've gone through a heavy makeup phase, I just want to wear something really minimal that will still look put together. Well, minimal for me. I hope you enjoy =) 



Eyes:
The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 
Silk Naturals Cream Eyeliner in Fort Knox
Physician's Formula Fake Out Mascara

Face:
Cowgirl dirt Southern Bell Cream Foundation in Warm Three
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
OCC Skin Conceal in Y0
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 
Silk Naturals Sheer Blush in Foxxy

Lips:
ELF Matte Lip Color in Natural 
Pumpkin and Poppy lip pencil in Marianne 

2 comments:

  1. this is a really lovely look- it just looks like you are glowy and awesome. im partial to natural looks myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get in to mood for them every now and then =) Thank you

      Delete