Monday, January 20, 2014

FOTD: Channeling My Inner Goth Queen

I was feeling a little Goth Queen today so, I decided to go with a red and black look. I hope you enjoy =) 



Products I Slathered on My Face: 

Eyes:
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring powder in Oak Bark (brows)
Nouveau/Organica lip/eye primer (brows)
The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Milk (under brow)
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (primer)
Madison Street Beauty pigment in Flame (lid)
The All Natural Face pigment in Black Gold (lower crease)
Pumpkin and Poppy  pigment in Wise Wizard (used to blend out crease, lower lash line) 
The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Black Kohl (tight line)
Jordana Fabuliner in Black (upper lash line)
Face:
Physician's Formula CC Cream in Light
Mychelle concealer in Creme
Jane Iredale powder foundation in Light (also used under brow and in inner corner)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
The All Natural Face cream blush in Juicy Peach
The All Natural Face Fairy Dust
Lips:
Gabriel Multi Pot in Florentina




FTC: All products, other than products from Nouveau/Organica, were either purchased by me, received as a gift, or received in a swap. All opinions are my own.

5 comments: