Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FOTD: Copper Blaze

I'm trying to get more into red/copper colors. Since they do so much for my eye color, I would like to learn how to use them without making myself look like a really sick person with really, really blue eyes. I hope you enjoy =)




Stuff I slathered on my face:

Eyes:
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (primer)
Pumpkin and Poppy cream eyeshadow in Lockbearer (lid, crease)
 Geek Chic pigment in The Trickster (inner lid and crease)
Brija pigment in Game (crease)
Brija pigment in Manor (outer corner, outer crease, lowe lash line)
Brija pigment in Keith Scott (outer corner, deep socket)
Brija pigment in Whitelighter (inner corner)
Too Faced Bouquet Toss (brow bone)
The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Black Kohl (tight line)
Jordana Fabuliner in Black (upper lash line)
100% Pure mascara in Black Tea

Face:
Devita Whipped Foundation (not sure what color)
Mychelle concealer in Creme
The All Natural Face powder concealer in Salmon
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
The All Natural Face cream blush in Juicy Peach

Lips:
Pumpkin and Poppy cream eyeshadow in Lockbearer


FTC: FTC: All products, other than products from Nouveau/Organica,  were either purchased by me with my own money, recieved in a swap, or received as a gift.  All opinions are my own.

1 comment: