Thursday, March 2, 2017

FOTD: February Vanishing Cabinet (10 Things I Hate About You)


Too Faced Shadow Insurance
(all shadows are Notoriously Morbid)
So Goes My Nation
Too Good To Be True
Just A Bratworst
Fight for Beauty
I Burn, I Pine, I Perish Highlight
Nyx Faux White eyeliner in Lavender Blush
Nyx Slide on pencil in Jet Black
Essence Lash Princess Mascara in False Lash Effect
Wet N Wild Megalength Mascara

Brows:
Clean Cauldron eyeshadow in Full Moon

Face:
Brija Turmeric Primer Serum
Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral 
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
Pumpkin and Poppy contour powder in Oak Bark
Notoriously Morbid highlight in I Burn, I Pine, I Perish
Notoriously Morbid Blush in Tempestuous 

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid lipcraft lipgloss in I've Been Slimed

No comments:

Post a Comment