Tuesday, March 14, 2017

FOTD: Downward Spiral




I was feeling something warm and grungy today. The Down the Spiral tribute trio fit the bill.

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
(all shadows are from NM)
So Goes My Nation
He's Going Through Changes
Gleaming
Sin
Owl
Grave Robber
Boca Del Infierno
Nyx Slide On eyeliner in Jet Black
Wet N Wild Megalength Mascara
Essence Lash Princess Mascara in False Lash Effect

Brows:
Clean Cauldron eyeshadow in Full Moon

Face:
Brija Turmeric Primer Serum
Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1
Tarte Shape Tape concealer in Fair Neutral
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
Pumpkin and Poppy Contour Powder in Oak Bark
Notoriously Morbid highlight in I Burn, I Pine, I Perish
Notoriously Morbid blush in Music Box

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte in Ruiner 

No comments:

Post a Comment