Tuesday, April 18, 2017

FOTD: First Attempt At Speckled Liner


I used a pretty subtle color for the liner since this was my first time, but I found it easier than expected to do. I, of course, failed to get a good close up of the eye look this go around. 

Eyes:
Kat Von D Lock It Creme Concealer in White Out
(all shadows are Notoriously Morbid)
So Goes My Nation
The Power of the Wish
Rayne Brings Ripper
Kushtaka
Swamp of Sadness
Wet N Wild Megalength Mascara
Essence Lash Princess Mascara in False Lash Effect

Brows:
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Shark Bait

Face:
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer (super fail, but this was my first time trying it)
Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1 + Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle The Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
Notoriously Morbid Contour Powder in Necromancy
Notoriously Morbid Blush in Music Box
Notoriously Morbid highlight in Crybaby

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid mystic matte in Moon Child

No comments:

Post a Comment