Tuesday, April 25, 2017

FOTD: New Brija Goodies





Brija is launching a brand new collection with a ton of GORGEOUS Spring duochrome shades, and I had to use the lavender with green duochrome first. It's stunning! I also have no idea what my bangs are doing. I haven't had any in over ten years. Do I feed them? How do I get them to be nice? =P

Eyes:
Kat Von D Lock It Creme Concealer in White Out
Brija Powder Eyeshadow Primer
(all shadows are Brija)
A Film By Kirk
Produce Guy
There Are Worst Things I Could Do
Pure Vida
Nyx Felt Tip Colored Liner in Gray
Wet N Wild Megalength Mascara
Essence Lash Princess Mascara in False Lash Effect

Brows:
Kat Von D eyeshadow in Velour

Face:
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle the Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 
Pumpkin and Poppy cream bronzer in Natalie
Brija cream highlight in You're The One That I Want
Brija cream blush in Hey Girl

Lips:
Brija Organic Lipstick in Antique Satin

No comments:

Post a Comment