Friday, November 30, 2012

November 2012 Favorites

It's time for favorites again, and I have a few things to show you have I have been really happy with this month. I hope you enjoy! 

Alba Botanica Even Advanced Day and Night Cream
I believe I have found the skin care items I am going to be sticking to. I still use the Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser, but I have needed some extreme moisture in my skin. I also was very interested in these items, because they are supposed to even out your skin tone. I can honestly say that since I have started using these items (I have the toner as well, but I de-potted it into a different container) I have noticed a huge difference in the amount of redness in my skin. They have a pleasant scent, provide the moisture I need, and they have improved the appearance of my skin. I am very impressed.

Pumpkin and Poppy cream eye shadows in Lockbearer and My Precious; Pumpkin and Poppy pigment eye shadows in Archer and Shire
I have been pretty much using these colors non-stop this month. They are BEAUTIFUL, and they're perfect for fall. All of these colors really bring out the blue in my eyes, and I have just really been enjoying putting looks together with them.You can view swatches of these colors in my Pumpkin and Poppy One Ring Collection Overview.

ELF Mineral Powder Brush, ELF Flawless Concealer Brush, and Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
I use the mineral powder brush for my foundation. It blends it out beautifully, and doesn't cause my skin to flake up. The flawless concealer brush applies my OCC Skin Conceal really well underneath my eyes as well as on any redness I have. It makes it really easy to blend, and I also use it to set my concealer with powder. I have never had any problems with any of my ELF brushes shedding, and I wash my brushes after every use. The base shadow brush is just so versatile. I have used to for my crease color, lid color, and to sweep a shadow all over my lid. It's fantastic. I have washed it several times, and it has not shed at all. 

Pumpkin and Poppy Lady of Light Cream Highlighter and Debutante Cream Blush/Highlighter\

I just adore these products. They formula is fantastic, the colors are fantastic, and they just work really well for me. For my skin tone, Debutante is a very natural blush color. Lady of light is the perfect highlighter for me. You can view swatches of these products in my Pumpkin and Poppy One Ring Collection Overview and my Pumpkin and Poppy Color Face Products Collection.

Wet N' Wild Color Icon blush in Pearlescent Pink
I have been getting a lot of use out of this lately. It's very affordable, it's a lovely color, and it doesn't bring out the redness in my face like a lot of blushes can tend to do. 

Wet N' Wild Matte Lipstick in 907C
This is just a beautiful color. It's bold without being extremely bold, and it's a good color for fall. The formula of this lipstick in phenomenal, and it leaves a lovely stain as it fades. 

Left to Right: Wet N' Wild matte lipstick on 907C, Wet N' Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink swatched heavily, Wet N' Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink blended out
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday and that you all have a wonderful weekend! I would love for you to leave your favorites in the comments or send me a link to your blog post of YouTube video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment