Friday, January 11, 2013

Ice Dance Look

So, I got bored and decided I wanted to play with Pumpkin and Poppy's Ice Dance collection. I like what I came up with, and I hope you do, too! 




Eyes:
(All color eye products are Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics)
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
Ice Dance cream eyeshadow (all over lid up to brow)
Pillbox (lid)
Riviera (crease)
Not Finished (outer corner, deep socket)
Suburbanite (inner corner, inner portion of lower lash line)
Rebel (outer 2/3 of lower lashline)
Inventor cream eyeshadow (used to line upper lash line, lower waterline)
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara

Face:
ELF Mineral Infused Primer
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Cream Foundation in Warm Three
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
OCC Skin Conceal in Y0
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Pumpkin and Poppy cream highlighter in Lady of Light
Pumpkin and Poppy cream blush in Kim

Lips:
Wet N' Wild Matte Lipstick in Just Peachy

No comments:

Post a Comment