Thursday, January 24, 2013

The All Natural Face Vegan Cream Blush in Juicy Peach

The All Natural Face is a very affordable, natural, and ALL VEGAN company. They offer a wide array of products in a multitude of colors. I become more impressed with this brand with every purchase I make.
Cream blushes are a must have for me in the winter. Since my cheeks tend to get super extra dry, (yes, that's a technical term) I need something that's not going to make dry patches very obvious. I also want something that's going to stay for a long time, and sometimes with more moisturizing products this is not always the case. I decided to pick up a cream blush from The All Natural Face since the products are so affordable, and everything I have tried so far has worked well for me.

Website Claims: Available in all 27 shades of Our Fabulous Blushes!  These are fantastic!  They are sooo smooth on the lips and the color payoff is phenomenal!  Our customers off and ahhh at the blend ability on the cheeks...but once on the lips...they yell GIMMIE! 
 Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Candelilia Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Oxides 
$5.75
27 shades




On my skin tone, this color blends out to be a very natural peach. It's beautiful and great for everyday. The product is very easy to blend and very pigmented. I was very pleased and surprised after wearing this blush for a little over 12 hours and finding that it looked just as it did when I first put it on. I will be picking up more shades of this product. 
What is your favorite product from The All Natural Face? If you haven't tried them yet, what do you have your eye on? 
I hope everyone is having a great week so far and that you have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment