Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fave Spring/Summer Lip Products Collab Swatches

These are the photos I took of the swatches from my Collab with Sarai. Make sure you check out both videos! 
Left to right:Pumpkin and Poppy Never Was A Cornflake Girl, Pumpkin and Poppy Marianne, Nyx Round Lipstick in Castle, Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Just Peachy, ELF Hypershine Gloss in Bare

Left to Right: Pumpkin and Poppy Lip gloss in Spring Haze, Pumpkin and Poppy Purple People, Pumpkin and Poppy Never Was A Cornflake Girl, Pumpkin and Poppy Marianne


2 comments:

  1. the top swatches are lovely! im a safe person and those colors are right up my alley! bottom swatches are lovely to, but way too daring for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has their limits =P I like a bold lip on occasion, but the top colors are the ones I really get good use out of.

    ReplyDelete