Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FOTD: Orange Lips

I went out with my sister today, and we had a blast. We had lunch, went thrift shopping, and just spent some really great quality time together. I wanted to wear the new Pumpkin and Poppy lip butter in Endora that I got recently, and I LOVE it. I will have a collective haul up on my channel soon! 
Also, I really love the Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Cream Foundation, but it just does not photograph well. I promise it looks so much better in person. 


Eyes: 
The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer
(All shadows are from the Too Faced Romantic Collection)
Cut the Cake (crease, lower lash line)
Honeymoon (lid)
Ever After (outer corner)
Bouquet Toss (brow)
Soulmates (inner corner)
Un-Veil (upper lash line) 
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara 

Face:
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Belle Cream Foundation in Warm Three
 Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light 
OCC Skin Conceal in Y0
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 

Lips: 
Pumpkin and Poppy lip butter in Endora 


2 comments: