Saturday, May 4, 2013

I fail at lashes...

Wheaten Beauty sent me some goodies not long ago, and I wanted to play with one color in particular that I got. That color is Prepare to Die from Geek Chic Cosmetics. As you will see in the photo I RUINED the look whilst attempting be put on lashes, which I obviously fail at. In any case, I think the look came out really nicely (aside from the lashes) and I'll be wearing this out soon. I have no face makeup on here, because I've been at home all day and just wanted to play with some color on my eyes. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 

Just look at all that fail
Eyes: 
The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer 
Makeup Geek shadow in Moondust (crease)
Geek Chic shadow in Prepare to Die (lid)
Too Faced Un-Veil (outer corner)
Too Faced Bouquet Toss (brow bone, inner corner)
 Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Hot Chocolate (upper lash line)
Nyx Slide on Eye Pencil in Purple Blaze (lower waterline, lower lash line) 
SugarPill 2AM and Velocity (mixed and put over nyx liner on lower lash line)
 Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Salon Perfect Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment