Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Neverdeath Graveyard

As I'm sure you've heard, my latest gaming obsession is Neverwinter, an MMO of the same universe as my beloved Legend of Drizzt book series. The setting of this game has been very inspiring to me as this is a universe I have been visiting for years through R.A. Salvatore's books. This look was inspired by Neverdeath Graveyard. I hope you enjoy.


Eyes: 
The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer
The All Natural Face Diva Stick in Milk
Pumpkin and Poppy pigment in Pillbox (outer crease)
Pumpkin and Poppy pigment in Suburbanite (inner crease)
Scaredy Cat Cosmetics pigment in Amanita (lid)
Scaredy Cat Cosmetics pigment in Lir (outer corner)
Pumpkin and Poppy cream eyeshadow in Inventor (upper lash line)
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara

Face:
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Bell Cream Foundation in Warm Three
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink

Lips:
Lip Balm 

No comments:

Post a Comment