Wednesday, April 17, 2013

FOTD (Project Cruelty Free) Trendy Green Liner

Most of us have heard by now that the Pantone color of the year is Emerald Green. I have been really into green eyeshadows ever since I got over my fear of color, and I have really been enjoying incorporating greens into my looks lately. I am not filming today so, I wanted to use to Urban Decay shadows. If you are not familiar with what Project Cruelty Free is, please look here for more information. 
I have found working with these shadows to be a bit of a challenge. They are SO shimmery and some of the colors are packed with chunky glitter. The floor in my makeup area is COVERED with glitter right now, because the only way I've been able to get them to work is to tap my brushes off until I don't see the glitter falling anymore. While this has worked well, it does take more time since I have to take a moment to get rid of all the glitter.  I will have a cruelty free recreation of this look up on my channel soon!



Eyes:
The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer
Too Faced Bouquet Toss (lid to brow)
UD Midnight Rodeo (crease)
UD Midnight Cowgirl (lid)
 Pumpkin and Poppy cream shadow in Louis (upper lash line)
UD Bender (packed over Louis on upper lash line)
UD Skimp (inner corner)
UD Blue Bus (outer lower lash line)
UD Crystal (inner lower lash line) 
Face:
Cowgirl Dirt Southern Bell Cream Foundation in Warm Three 
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
OCC Skin Conceal in Y0
Silk Naturals Sheer Blush in Foxxy
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Lips:
Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in Romantic Rose

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment