Tuesday, May 30, 2017

FOTD: Geek Chic and Shiro




I used some shadows from the batch that I recently pressed to create this look. I forgot how much I love these colors, and I'm so glad that I pressed them so that I was able to store them within reach. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Louvre
Geek Chic eyeshadow in Inevitable Betrayal
Geek Chic eyeshadow in The Lure
Geek Chic eyeshadow in Headmaster
Shiro eyeshadow in Dr, Finkelstein
Colourpop creme gel colour in Maybe
Nyx Slide on eyeliner in Jet Black
Physician's Formula Lash Boosting eyeliner in Ultra Black
Tarte Light,s Camera, Lashes Mascara
Kiss #11 Lashes

Eyebrows:
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Midori

Face:
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer 
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle The Ivory
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
Shiro Mineral Blush in Potion
The All Natural Face eyeshadow in Angel Kissed White Gold

Lips:
Red Apple Lipstick lipstick in Oh My Guava
Notoriously Morbid Changeling Top Coats in Leshy and Zydrate


No comments:

Post a Comment