Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Rolling Project Pan


Since I promote for two indie brands and generally am just a fickle person, I have always found it really hard to stick to project pans. However, I have seen on Instagram where people are doing these rolling projects, and I think I can be successful at something like this. I have accepted that I will always have an abundance of loose eyeshadows and loose and pressed powders of various kinds, but I do tend to get stressed out about cream and liquid products sitting in my collection as they do go bad pretty quickly. I chose the products pictured above, because I am fairly confident that I will be able to use them and then move on to another product of a similar kind. I kept it down to four products so that I don't overwhelm myself and set myself up for failure and since I also have to still be able to use other products in order to promote for Notoriously Morbid and Brija. I'm not entirely sure how I want to do updates, but I am thinking I will just update when the product is gone and show what I am replacing it with. 

Products Pictured:
Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Louvre (I have a million brow bone highlights, and I need to start getting through them)
Nyx Slide On eyeliner in Jet Black
Becca Beach Tint in Guava

No comments:

Post a Comment