Wednesday, May 17, 2017

FOTD: Very Simple



I went very minimal today due to lack of time and heat. This is the kind of look I go for when I'm in a hurry and/or I don't want a lot on my face since I live in the seventh circle of hell. 

Eyes:
Kat Von D Lock It Creme Concealer in White Out
Brija Eyeshadow Primer
Physician's Formula pen eyeliner in Ultra Black
Nyx Slide On eyeliner in Jet Black
Colourpop Creme Gel Colour in Prance
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Brows:
Makeup Geek eyeshadows in Neptune and Shark Bait

Face:
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle the Ivory
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
100% Pure blush in Peach

Lips:
Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte in Soothsayer

No comments:

Post a Comment