Monday, May 22, 2017

FOTD: Toddler Mom



I had somewhere to be today and no time to get ready while a small version of myself ran around throwing things. I used some of my staple products from Brija that I always know will look good while being fast to apply. Definitely a Mom makeup kind of day.

Eyes:
Kat Von D Lock It Creme Concealer in White Out
Brija Eyeshadow Primer
(all shadows are Brija)
Bachelor Watson
Glorious Morning Magic
Nyx Slide On eyeliner in Jet Black
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Brows:
Brija eyeshadow in Live For A Minute

Face:
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair Neutral
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
Brija cream blush in Poise
Brija cream highlight in You're The One That I Want

Lips:
Brija Organic Lip Jelly in Hopelessly Devoted

No comments:

Post a Comment