Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FOTD : Forest Nymph

Yesterday, I got a TON of cleaning done so, I wanted to take today to experiment with make-up. I usually only have time to do this while my daughter naps, and I take every opportunity. I wanted to experiment with the Pumpkin and Poppy cream shadow in Louis, and I really like the way this turned out. Keep in mind when looking at the photo that a little more of the green shows through than my camera will pick up, to my frustration. I think this eye look can be used for a forest nymph or fairy costume for Halloween when paired with wings and things like that. Also, forgive the state of my skin. We are not getting along of late.


Eyes:
Elf Mineral Eye Primer
Pumpkin and Poppy cream shadow in Louis (lid)
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Three Wishes (patted over Louis on lid, inner lower lash line)
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Furry Friend (crease, outer lower lash line)
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Between the Stars (inner corner)
Matte white in Wet N' Wild I <3 Matte palette (brow bone)
Matte black in Wet N' Wild I <3 Matte palette (upper lash line)
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black (tight line)
Urban Decay Super Curl Curling Mascara

Face: 
Bodyography Foundation Primer in Clear
100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Superfruits in Creme
Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil 
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring powder in Oak Bark
ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
Pumpkin and Poppy inner glow powder in Cave of Wonders

Lips: Alba Botanica Un-petroleum Lip Balm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment