Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall :)



Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons. I don't much care for summer since I'm so fair, and my eyes and skin are sensitive to the sun. In fact, my family and friends often refer to me as vampire. I am so very glad that Fall is right around the corner, and I was feeling inspired today by the cooler weather and some of Pumpkin and Poppy's pigments. I've had this look in my head for a couple of days and decided to see what it would look like once executed.

Eyes:
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in In the Buff (lid)
Pumpkin and Poppy Eyeshadow in Furry Friend (crease, blended on lower lash line)
Pumpkin and Poppy eyeshadow in Between the Stars (inner corner, under the brow)
Matte Brown in the Wet N' Wild I <3 Matte palette (upper lash line, outer lower lash line)
Urban Decay Super Curl Curling Mascara
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara

Face:
100& Pure Liquid Foundation in Creme
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent/Light
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring powder in Oak Bark
Everyday Minerals blush in Girl Friday

Lips:
ELF Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose
Pumpkin and Poppy moisturizing lip gloss in Spring Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment