Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ten Things I Would Repurchase

This tag has been going around Youtube quite a lot lately. I have really been enjoying watching the videos and thinking about what ten items I will repurchase once I am done with them. You will notice that I am listing a mascara or concealer, and that's because I have not found any that I would repurchase.

  1.  Urban Decay Primer Potion- This has been the best primer that I have tried so far. I really like the ELF Mineral Eye Primer, too however, it doesn't help with fading as much as the Urban Decay Primer Potion. 


2.  Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette- This palette is ideal for me. It's cool toned, contains purple shadows, has a good mix of matte and shimmery colors, and has a good mix of light, medium, and dark colors. 


3.  Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil- This pencil is FANTASTIC. It's creamy, doesn't smudge, lasts on my waterline, and it's very pigmented. I think this is the most versatile liner in my collection, and I will continue to repurchase it. 


4.  ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer- This is a great primer for dry skin, and it's super inexpensive. I can't get by without a primer, especially in the winter. 


5.  100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Super Fruits- This is an AWESOME foundation. It provides amazing coverage and doesn't contain a lot of nasty ingredients. I've done an entire review of this if you want to check that out.



6. Pumpkin and Poppy Debutante Cream Blush- This is an extremely versatile product. It is eye and lip safe so, it can be used as a blush or highlighter (depending on your skin tone), a lip color, AND a cream eyeshadow. On my fair skin, this is a very natural blush color, and it gives a beautiful finish. 



7. Pumpkin and Poppy Oak Bark Contouring Powder- This product has changed my makeup routine. It is a beautiful, cool toned powder that provides a very subtle contour. It can also be built up for more drama. 



8. Pumpkin and Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil- This product just does a really amazing job of setting my makeup without making me look cakey. It gives a very beautiful finish, and I usually mix a little of the next product I am going to mention in with it/ This combination gives a very healthy finish that does wonders for my dry skin. 


9. Pumpkin and Poppy Cave of Wonders Inner Glow Powder- This product is something like a MSF from MAC. You can use it as a bronzer, lightly dust it all over for a beautiful glow, or mix it with your setting powder like I do. 



10. ELF Mineral Revitalizing Mist- I use this as a setting spray after I am done with my makeup. This takes away any powdery look that may occur and makes everything look more blended together.


So, those are the top ten things I would repurchase. I tag CosmeticCouturier, Daniellovesglitter, and LoolaLoves.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday. Enjoy the rest of your week! 
Leave me your top ten products in the comments or leave me a link to your blog post or Youtube video. I'd love to see them!


I thought you all might like to meet my assistant, Xena. She's usually hanging out with me when I'm taking photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment