Monday, September 10, 2012

FOTD: Bright Lips


I am not much of a lip product person. I'm sure it's a little obvious that I'm usually an eyeshadow focused person, but I wanted to try to feature a brighter lip today since I feel like I neglect all my lippies. I also wanted to use my Too Faced palette again so, I was lame and did the day look. I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Eyes:
The All Natural Face Vegan Eyeshadow Primer
(All shadows are from the Too Faced Romantic Eye palette)
Soulmates (lid)
I Do (crease)
Un-Veil (upper lash line)
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

 Face:
100% Pure liquid foundation in Creme
Pumpkin and Poppy contouring powder in Oak Bark
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
Pumpkin and Poppy Inner Glow Powder in Cave of Wonders

Lips:
Wet N' Wild matte lipstick in 907C
Pumpkin and Poppy moisturizing lip gloss in Spring Haze
 

No comments:

Post a Comment